MWO has been founded to address issues of human rights, education, health &sustainable development through innovation, appropriate technology promotion and capacity building, MWO philosophy is not to duplicate the mandate of existing NGOs, rather hanker a slot of its own to manifestlysubsidize to the sustainable development in general, education and healthsector in particular. Thus MWO calls itself a knowledge based NGO, primarily interested in promotion of best management practices and appropriate technology in sectors.
MWO seeks to achieve its development vision through promoting and practicing an integrated approach to sustainable development encompassing principles of:
• Human rights based approach to development.
• Behavioral change communication to identify and target vulnerable practices for sustainable development.
• Introduction and promotion of appropriate technologies to crystallize change in largely dormant societies.
• Productively engage children as change agents through active learning methods / life skills based education / child to child communication for realization behavioral changes for sustained development.
• Develop models of participatory civil and environmental planning, design, management and implementation.